Heating package comprising a high efficiency air-to-water heat pump for outdoor installation and Hydro-tower HWK 332Econ5S with integrated heat pump manager.
- Extremely quiet thanks to sound-optimised casing and sound-insulated compressor housing
- High efficiency thanks to high-performance evaporator, EC fan and COP booster
- Integration of intelligent room temperature controllers (Smart RTC) enables a further increase in system efficiency
- Flexible expansion options via 2 mixer outputs for bivalent operation and/or the control of mixed heating circuits
- Use of load-variable tariffs (SG Ready)
- Minimal installation effort thanks to the space-optimised combination of buffer tank and domestic hot water cylinder
- Simple commissioning with integrated heat pump manager and optimally coordinated hydraulic components
- Demand-based supplementary heating via additional heating (2 kW)
Electronically controlled circulating pumps for the generator, heating water circuit and domestic hot water preparation, energy efficiency EEI ≤ 0.20; heating water circuit free compression of 60000 Pa at a heating water flow rate of 1.15 m3
/h. The electrical connection between the heat pump and the Hydro-tower takes place via a shielded 2-wire data cable (e.g. LiYY; cross-section 0.6 mm²) not included in the scope of supply (Spectrum of efficiency classes A+++ to D)
**Please note that additional space is required for pipe connections, operation and maintenance.